Halloween Safety Tips
Trick Or Treat! It’s almost time to dress up in our costumes! Here are some Halloween safety tips! Check out the list to ensure you have a “Spooktacular” evening!
- Of course children should always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Plan your route and inform your older children where you will be going.
- Inform the kiddos to not eat any treats until they are examined by a parent.
- Carry a flashlight, glow stick, or have reflective tape on their costume. Let's make those cute kids visible!
- Set up a "Trick Or Treating" curfew for your older children.
- Only visit houses with porch lights on.
- Stay on the sidewalk & with your group.
- Take a water bottle, snacks, or wagon/stroller for younger children.