Cute Reindeer Snacks your Toddlers will Love!
There are two types of toddlers - those who eat anything, and those who eat nothing. If yours is the latter, you've probably had your fair share of challenging moments trying to come up with creative ways of getting him or her to scarf down lunch, or even a snack for that matter. Have no fear, though, we've got the perfect (and cutest) solution for your hungry little this holiday season!
These reindeer themed snacks are super cute and easy to make. You will need:
- Cookie Cutter - we used a heart, but anything circular will do
- PB & J Sandwich - just the normal PB & J with your little guy, or gals, favorite bread
- Pretzels - we're using twists for this project
- Mini Chocolate Chips - these are for the eyes
- Red M&M or Skittle - just one for the little nose
Simply cut your PB&J sandwich with your cookie cutter, use the pretzels for the antlers, chocolate chips for the eyes, and your red M&M or Skittle for Rudolph's nose! It's that simple!